1. The car is fully covered to include fire, theft, and collision insurance.
2. In the event of an accident, if the hirer is not right, he pays the deposit and pays the daily cost of all idle time in the garage, in cases where the hirer is right, he pays only the idle time of the car in the garage for toe repair period, but not more than 10 days.
3. Insurance will pay up to 50,000 Bath per person for personal injuries but not exceed 250,000 Baht total per time.
4. Hirer further agrees to pay 1,000-5,000 Baht (estimated by the responsible person who accepts toe car) for special cleaning in case the car is used for the beach, the appearance of foreign odors, the pollution of toe car interior.
5. The hirer must possess a valid international or local Thai driver's license.
6. The hirer must be at least 18 years of age.
7. The hirer and rental agent must check the condition of vehicle before leaving and mutually agree on condition of vehicle.
8. Vehicle must be returned to rental agent on date/time of hiring agreement.
9. In the event toe vehicle is returned late hirer agrees to pay 150 Baht per 1 hour if more than 6 hours late returned charge 1 day.
10. In the event of an accident, the rented vehicle will not be moved until directed by toe police, and no statements should be made prior to consulting with a representative of tire company insuring the rented vehicle.
11. Do not smoke in the car. The penalty is equal to the value of the deposit.
12. Recommended petrol 95. If using a different type of gasoline in the event of a breakdown of the fuel system, toe hirer is fully responsible for repairing toe engine.
13. If toe hirer terminates toe contract ahead of schedule, the insurance deposit and the amount of unused paid days are not return»
14. If the rental agent terminates the contract ahead of time, the hirer is paid 5,000 Baht
15. In the event of a loss of the car due to toe fault of the hirer, he pays the foil cost of the car, the wine is established by the law enforcement and judicial authorities of the Kingdom of Thailand.
16. Driving in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication is a fine of 25,000 Baht. In case of an insured event the insurance company and toe rental agent do not bear responsibility, all expenses are paid by the hirer.
17. In the event of technical problems with the car not due to the fault of toe hirer, toe rental agent is obliged to change the car for technically sound service with an identical cost within 24 hours from the time of notification.
18. The contract comes into force from the moment it is signed.